Pin it!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Android Cover


I crocheted this for my android tablet. I wanted something different. I didn't want to just go buy a leather case. this one is way more fun. I even bought a blinged out button to close it. You can't see it very well in the picture, but it is prettier than it looks.

I haven't had time to do a lot of projects lately. I have a hat that I was planning on getting done this week and I haven't crocheted a stitch. This is our week break from home school and I was thinking that I would be able to crochet and catch up on some reading. I have gotten a couple of chapters read, but that is about it.

Here it is open.


I added a pocket to stick my notes in from church or where ever. It is just being held by elastics on each corner. It is pretty secure. That part had to be sewn. I didn't really follow a pattern, so I probably can't do this again...LOL I just went with it and made it custom to fit my tablet. I LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment