Pin it!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days to Love Challenge



It doesn't sound like it would be a difficult challenge at all. There are days that I go through, especially being a mom, where it's not so easy. I am joining this challenge to improve my love towards others, especially during those trying times. It is being hosted by Time-Warp Wife.

In today's challenge, we were instructed to read 1 Corinthians 13. It is the chapter on love. Love is a lot of things and has a lot of characteristics. I realize that I am not always patient or kind. That is what love is and I expect it from my children, but excuse it from myself. Well, it looks like I have a lot of work to do.

We are taking next week off from home school, so I have time to get better at this. There will be no melt downs or distractions, so we can just focus on loving one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment