Pin it!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Organizational Saturday!

Ok, I have gotten a few reader comments about home organization. I've been putting if off and putting it off. I figured, now it's time to get back on track and hold myself accountable.

My first step will be to organize my Flylady control journal. You can print out your own at http://flylady.net/pages/cjmain.asp She goes through it step by step to get your own going. You can also use a spiral notebook.

Then, I will come back and work on my coupons. I do pretty well in this department, but it can always use a little tweaking. It's my job to hold on to what little money we have when I make purchases. I always want the best deal possible. I will share everything that I do in order to do that.

Next, I have to figure something out with the dreaded check book. This is my weakest point. We seem to be still spending more than we are making. I don't know what it's going to take for us to get this one right. Another struggle is that I have to do this one with John and he never makes himself available to discuss it. We say we are going to go over it every morning we don't. I don't understand because he does such a fantastic job managing Pizza Hut and has no interest in keeping the house afloat. I'm tired of getting upset about it. I have resorted to the fact that this is how it's going to be and it's not going to change.

Also, on the agenda is planning out the next school year for Jonaya. I need to set some goals and start searching for materials, so I have everything ready in August.

I will come back and share what I am doing on all of these processes. I would love to hear what others are doing, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment