Pin it!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is in the Air

It looks like the dog days of summer are over. I air in the house has been off for a couple of days and the windows are open. at some points during the day, I have to put a blanket over my legs. I have one on right now.

I am happy that the weather is cooler, but it is just a sign that winter is around the corner. I am not looking forward to the snow. Oh well, that is what we signed up for when we moved here.

I know it has been quite some time since my last post, but I just didn't have much to talk about. I still don't really, but I will add some of my daily life. If I bore you, I am sorry.

My oldest turned 9 yesterday. Where has the time gone? She has become quite the young lady. Now Ian wants to have his birthday. It's not for another 2 months and every morning he wakes up saying it's his birthday. It is going to be a long 2 months.

I am working on a few things this fall. I am trying to get my body in better shape. I did a summer Bible study called Made to Crave, by Lysa Terkeurst. Then we had a Zumba class and I fell in love with it. I want to continue my fitness goals and get certified to become an instructor. Three weeks ago I start a jogging program  to work my way to running a 5k. I have no intentions on signing up to do one, but knowing that I can will be pretty cool.

I am also making some better food choices and trying to eat clean. If I run into any great recipes, I will share that.

It's also time to pick up a crochet hook and bust out a few new projects. I will share my progress with that.

I hope this finds you healthy and happy.

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment