Pin it!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Dusting Off

I have been neglecting my poor blog. It has been a long time since I have been in here. My family and I have gone through a lot of changes. All for the good, I am happy to say.

We are no longer living in that wonderful home in Georgia. We decided to go on this great adventure and seek out a new opportunity in the Midwest. We have been here for two and a half months and love it!

It is a lot colder and windier here. My poor bones are not used to this weather anymore.

This kids are adjusting nicely and are healthy and happy. They are cold, too.

We haven't really had the chance to meet a lot of people since John is always working. We only have one car, now. We have visited a couple of churches, but haven't had a chance to make any real connections.

I don't want to get the kids involved in activities right away because a) we only have one car and b) I just want to enjoy the new surroundings and not jump into rush, rush, rush.

I do plan on sharing our experiences and some of the new challenges we face as a family in a new city with no support system.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment