Pin it!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Avon eRep at Your Service

I am so excited. I am officially an Avon Representative. I can sell locally and online. I really like the convenience of the online part with my busy life.

When I originally wanted to do this, I just wanted a side business or "hobby." Now I want to build a solid business and have a wide customer base. This means that I want you, your momma, your grandmother, cousins, nieces, etc. I am committed to giving my customers a wonderful experience that they will want to come to me for all of there personal and gift giving needs.

You can view my website at: http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Right now we have some great specials going on and new ones are added every two weeks.

You can get a 5 piece set of Footworks Lavender for $9.99. This is a $25 value. This includes:
  • 2 overnight treatment creams
  • 1 comfort foot soak
  • 1 foot pumice
  • 1 clay mask
If you don't have a skin care regimen I would love to help you find something that works for you.

We have Anew Rejuvinate; cleanse, day, night, and eye cream for $55.

Naturals shower gels are only $1.89 each. Grab a couple of your favorite scents like strawberry and guava, cucumber melon vanilla, pomegranate and mango, banana and coconut, red rose and peach, or grapefruit and mint.

Remember to stock up on bug spray for the summer. They are all 50% off and you can purchase a radio lantern for $6.99 with any purchase.

I won't be here to sell you stuff, I want you to let me help you have a wonderful Avon experience. Call me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment