Pin it!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Why Weight Around?




I've been following this program for about a year now and I still want to lose another 50 pounds or so. I've been fooling around and making excuses on why I couldn't do it. This has been going on since before the holidays. Enough is enough, right? I have done great so far, I have lost 30 pounds and kept it off. I just need to focus on that final lap.



You can see it in my face. This was me before.



This is my face after. Sorry, I don't take a lot of pictures.


Basically, this book is not a diet plan, but a weight loss strategy. I can still eat whatever I want to, but I can only take a total of 5 bites per meal and I only eat twice a day. I just have to remember to have protein and take my vitamins. I know that sounds crazy, but it works and I wasn't hungry. It takes about 3 days to shrink down your stomach and it's like having gastric bypass surgery without the surgery. See how much money I saved my self. Not only is the grocery bill significantly lower, no surgery!!

If you are trying to lose weight, I highly recommend you reading this book. You can get it at Amazon from the link above. Everything the Dr Alwin Lewis says makes sense. I'm going to be starting again on Monday, so I can at least put on a bathing suit this summer.

I will post updates of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment