Pin it!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just Waiting

We are finally finished with our parenting class. All three home studies are complete. All of the paper work is turned in. Now, we just wait for the phone to ring. It could be next week, it could be next month. We just sit and wait.

I am nervous and excited at the same time. We will go from a family of four to six! If I fall off the face of the cyberworld, then you know why.

I have been cleaning house and reorganizing like a maniac. We live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath townhouse, so with two more kids living here, I don't want to be busting out at the seams.

I am so thankful for all of the support we have had throughout this process. We couldn't have done this alone. People are so generous and have such big hearts. I am looking forward to be able to pay if forward.

Once again, if you can help out a family with foster or adoptive children, please help. Our kids need you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Desiree, on finishing your class. How exciting! I wish you well as your family grows.

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You will be great!!! May God continue to bless your family.

    ReplyDelete