Pin it!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Jacket

This is my latest crochet project. I have been slowly working on it all summer long. I guess it is about time for me to ramp it up. The weather here is still warm, but once September hits it will begin to get cooler. I never thought that I would look forward to the four different seasons here in the Midwest.


I need to finish the left side, sleeves and the collar. I love how it is turning out so far. The color is persimmon. I would have never picked this color out on my own. My hubby helped me. I think it will look great against my skin tone.

I have also joined a crochet along that will begin in September. I am looking forward to showing you that project. I am so excited about it, I think I am going to make a couple, so I can give some away for Christmas. I always try to plan ahead.

What is on your hook?

1 comment: