Pin it!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best Coffee in the World

This is actually a Christmas present from my daughter. Sorry, it's not the greatest picture. As you can see, I didn't drink my coffee before I took the picture.

Jonaya is seven and never once has she given me anything that has said mom on it. So, this is the first thing that I own. Not only did I get the cup, it was filled with coffee flavored candy.

I had another favorite cup until this one. Now this is my go to cup everyday. It is the perfect size and the handle is comfortable, too.

I just wanted to share with you guys what a thoughtful daughter I have. My husband said that when she saw the cup, it was like light bulbs went off in her head.

I'm going to go enjoy another cup of coffee. You guys have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment