Pin it!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jolley 4 Jewels

I am so excited to announce my new venture. My mom and I are starting a jewelry business. We will be selling fun and inexpensive jewelry along with some accessories. We will not have a store front just yet, but we will be selling on and offline. If you see something that you like, I do accept Paypal can ship.


These earring are all $2 ea or you can get 3 for $5. I will be getting more in shortly.


Everything above is $7.50. Both necklaces come with matching earrings. The top two bracelets also have earrings. The bottom left bracelet has a cute little cross charm on it.

Everything here is $10. The four necklaces have matching earrings. On the left there is a pair of black pearls and white ones. In between those are some cubic zirconia earrings. The green bracelet on the left also has a pair of earrings to match.


This last image is priced as marked. The brown heart earrings are $2. The glass beads are $5. and the green chandeliers are $6.

Contact me if you see something that you like and we can make shipping arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment