Pin it!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Motivation

What motivates a person? What keeps them motivated? When working on ongoing projects, how do you stay consistent when you are not motivated?

I don't know what is wrong with me. I have my good days and my bad. I actually started off pretty good today. I did my little Flylady routine and got the dishes caught up. I even started working on laundry. Since then, dinner dishes are still in the sink. Both the washer and dryer have stopped. I need to fix up the garage and never went out there, too hot.

I'm hoping that the motivated days balance out the not so motivated days. I know music helps me a lot, too. John still hasn't hooked up our stereo and it's probably a long time coming.

So, how to do you get motivated to get the things that you need to get done accomplished? I'm thinking it's some kind of secret formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment